Users Online Now: 3,068 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,168,315
Pageviews Today: 2,245,592Threads Today: 1,053Posts Today: 19,729
11:19 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject "Ran into the house thinking we were under attack" - Mass Sighting of Large Craft, UFO, Fighter Jets in Virginia
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message "This couple wishes to remain anonymous for fear that government officials will come after them. I just got off the phone with this lady and this is her story as told to me.

At approximately 9:20 p.m. last night, my husband and I were watching TV when we heard the sound of fighter jets. Realizing this was peculiar, we rushed out onto the porch.

We witnessed a sphere shaped dark colored object that was extremely huge followed by Two fighter jets on each side of it flying right over top of our home. The object did not make any sound and was dark grey in color . The aircraft were so low that it bent the top of our trees.

We then noticed the fighter jets shooting Tracer rounds at this object which shows up as red laser type beams. The aircraft proceeded toward Honaker Virginia area where it then hovered in the sky above Honaker and emitted a white glowing light all around it.

The fighter jets proceeded to crisscross each other around this object as if trying to warn it off. I became frightened and ran into the house thinking that we were under attack or some enemy has entered into our airspace. I was shaking all over."

WOA!!!

[link to www.texasufosightings.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP