Users Online Now: 2,103 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 392,594
Pageviews Today: 651,931Threads Today: 223Posts Today: 4,054
08:49 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Angel help..Please read the intro first, new info added at the end!,,Page 86 for news.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Do not reply to this first post, there is no use in including it fully.
Use the Reply Button above if you want to post in this thread!!!!

Oh and please use the PIN icon on the right top side if you appreciate this thread!

I was asked to organise this by an Angel I know well.
They offer to help out.
Could be for your self or another person.

Essentially ...Angels are warriors.
They sometimes function as messenger for God, but that is rare.
Some of them are very good in physically healing people, others have other specialities.
They will not listen to direct prayers to them. Those should be addressed to God. You simply have to ask for their help. For an undetermined period of time you now can do that on this thread on GLP.

If you want their help, here are the ground rules.
Simply state your problem, just the outline, not to much details. Do not give a set of non related problems.
Do not ask them to do harm to an other.
Do not ask them to do larger stuff, like cleaning up Fukushima, or changing a government.
Just people stuff on a personal basis.
Do not troll or shill in this thread, you might attract the wrong attention, and get more than you can handle. After all they are warriors.

They will not take every "case".
After you made your post, I will ask for their reaction and put it in the thread.
They take the case fully.....granted.
They take the case partially.....partially granted. In some of these cases I might be able to tell more, do not expect to much.
They do not take the case....not granted. Could be for a variety of reasons. I will not discuss those, even if I know what the reason is.

If your case was (partially) granted and the result was what you wanted, make a copy of your first request and write underneath what happened.
Also do some "pay it forward" for others, this will make the results of your "granted question" lasting.

If help to your "case" was granted and you see no quick results, give it time. Not everything can be done within the hour. Sometimes it will take much longer. If I am shared that information up front I will put that in my first reaction.

Those are the ground rules, I do hope you stick to it.
--------------------------------------------------
To the people who's posts I have not reacted on.

That is not on purpose, I intend to react on all posts.

If you think that is the case with your post, go to GLP advanced search, open Search Messages Body, copy a distinctive part of a sentence, about half a line, from you original post and paste it into the empty space that says body. Now select Threads & Replies in "Body". Hit Search.
If one of the findings has my name, I did answer.

If there is no answer, Just re-post the original one and tell on which page I can find it. Then I will answer it.
--------------------------------------------------
An example, what not to post.

I want a thriving business to leave to my son and to see the world
Quoting: Anonymous Coward xxxxxxxx

I am actually surprised that no one so far asked for a cool Billion, some million dollar sports cars, at least a big beach house with a private beach, a bunch of gorgeous looking classy whores and and endless supply of cocaine.

This is not a Santa wish-list for idiots that never grew up!

To them ...get a life!
---------------------------------------
Another example, what not to post.

Angels will not work as Oracle.
Stop asking when you will meet you "Loved one to be".

----------------------------------------

To my surprise there were a few fake posts.
That is not appreciated.

I even asked for everyone's help in this matter.
Just, for the sake of argument, suppose I was the one that erased it....so why did I do that?

This thread is for people to get help from Angels.

So...it is for questions, answers and feedback.

This is not a thread for bible or philosophical discussions.
If you want to do that...great..create your own thread or look for one that is already there on GLP, or any other forum, and deals with that subject.

As it is, it is enough of a task for me to focus on each case and get the answers straight. Several cases are , at first, flatly refused. Often because the one it is for is someone that has been such an asshole for many years. I often have Thread: Angel help..Please read the intro first, new info added at the end!,,Page 86 for news. (Page 57) really, I mean really beg, argue and peddle to get a case accepted.

Postings that break my concentration, or worse really piss me off are not helpful at all.

Those two idiot self assigned "Christian" trolls really did a number. Michael still not understands why I did not want him to deal with them. I wanted them to learn some insight.
He however was has the opinion they did not deserve any patience.

After spending at least ten hours to clean this thread, I came to the conclusion that as of now, I will fully accept Michaels proposal to deal with them in his own way.

Considering the above mentioned, it is not helpful at all to have distractive comments in this thread.
-----------------------------------------
Some of the feedback so far.
you find that on page 57 of this thread.

take care
------------------------------------------
Soon I will leave this thread.
October 3 2016
That does not change anything for you if you seek the help of Angels.
They read it now themselves and will react, you will just miss my occasional hassle to get more out of it and my response. I hope you keep posting feedback like you did.

The Angels really enjoyed the experience and love to continue it.

That said, some of them will change their attention to changing or if necessary erasing assholes. There is to much evil in this world at the moment and they have the intention to seriously do something about that.
The world is in difficult times now and adaptations need to be made soon.
Do not make any request for this.

I wish you all the best.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP