Users Online Now: 1,116 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 186,747
Pageviews Today: 288,056Threads Today: 114Posts Today: 1,632
03:12 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject THE HUMAN FLESH IS SATAN! RELIGIOUS AND MRI EVIDENCE PRESENTED!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message From this thread
Thread: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!! (Page 192)
Oh my goodness, just remembered something from the christian religion that so exposes the flesh for what it truly is!

I grew up as a christian orthodox and remember in the christian elementary school i went the teachers and priests shocking the hell out of us when they told us this.

"When a soul is born and the baby flesh is born into dies before it gets baptized, that soul goes to hell!"

HAHAHAHA WHAT THIS SAYS ABOUT THE HUMAN FLESH MAN???!!!
FLESH
BLACK GOO SATANIC FLESH CORRUPTING AND CONTAMINATING EVERYTHING IT TOUCHES!
TO THE POINT EVEN WHEN A PURE INNOCENT SOUL JUST FOR TOUCHING THE FLESH GOES TO HELL!

THIS ALONE EXPOSES THE CRAP OUT OF OUR FLESH AND ITS HIVE MIND SUBCONSCIOUSNESS=(THE DEVIL CONSCIOUSNESS) TO BE NONE OTHER THAN THE BLACK GOO/SATAN ITSELF!

Then religions turn around like good hypocrites and promote breeding and reproduction and condemn anyone who's a smart fish that enjoys the pleasures/baits of the flesh without getting hooked/multiply the heads of black goo hydra/reproduce!

More intel from religion that exposes of our very flesh to be black goo agent smith/satan is when they say

"When man is born, he is born in sin!"=In black goo filth!

And also they say Satan is Sin(name of the lunar god in ancient mesopotamia too, and the name of the cross in greek math).

So like in math when x=y=1 then x=1.
So when flesh=sin and sin=satan, then FLESH=SATAN!

SAY HELLO TO BAPHOMET/DOG=GOD SET/SATAN/CEREBRUM=CERBERUS BRAIN!
CERBERUS
And in the wiki link of hades it mentions also that many times hades/satan is represented with cerberus, in short hades is cerberus, and the 3 heads of cerberus represent the holly trinity of the satanic god of christianity/ruler of the land of the dead=earth!

I HAVE EXPOSED THE CRAP OUT OF THE HUMAN FLESH MANY TIMES BEFORE, BUT FIRST TIME I EXPOSE IT USING RELIGIONS' OWN WORDS AND TEACHINGS!

THIS WILL HURT THE RELIGIOUS SHEEPLE A LOT, BUT HEY TRUTH ALWAYS HURTS RIGHT?

UPDATE!:
CHECK PAGE 2! I FOUND AND POSTED VERSES FROM THE BIBLE THAT TELL IT STRAIGHT TO OUR FACE "THE FLESH IS SATAN!"

RELIGIOUS PEOPLE HAVING KIDS REALLY SHOWS, NO ONE READS THE BIBLE HAHAHAHA!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP