Users Online Now: 1,643 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 289,643
Pageviews Today: 460,064Threads Today: 147Posts Today: 2,337
05:52 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Breaking!!!! The Soul Is Another Black Goo Container/Prison Just like the Human Flesh!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message From this thread.
Thread: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!! (Page 193)
There's something new i have suspected the past few months that comes and goes in my mind and haven't talked about it yet here.

I had suspected since our black goo flesh has spider nature, our soul could be another container/prison/cocoon the spider flesh weaves for our true self so the imprisonment, deception and slavery of our true self continues onto the other side similar to this side.

This prison within a prison within a prison is shown in the movie poster of cold souls and in the russian doll.
[link to upload.wikimedia.org (secure)]

Also since the soul lives on the other side/opposite side(like the silver goo mirror subliminal showed us in matrix 1) and Heraclitus had informed us "the opposites are the same" this could mean soul and black goo to be one and the same!

5th column black goo expert Harald Kautz Vella in the youtube videos i posted here he literally gave it away that the black goo from this dimension/side has found a way to carry onto the other side/reach higher realms through our soul!

And when in the wiki of hades/satan we read that black goo hades is all about not letting anyone escape him this alone puts the soul in negative light just like the flesh as another form/container/prison of the black goo itself!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP