Users Online Now: 2,085 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 939,407
Pageviews Today: 1,713,449Threads Today: 559Posts Today: 12,513
04:53 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject In this thread I call people narcissistic and everyone else calls me narcissist for making a thread about narcissists.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I hate narcissist! They make you feel like you are wrong all the time and stupid! All they talk about is themselves and things that happen to them! Like this one time I was at party telling people the funniest story about me and this cop at a traffic light and this guy just talks over me and tells HIS story about him and a cop at a traffic light! He just cut me off telling my funny story to tell his. What a narcissist. They always tell you about their stupid feelings too. Like how they feel when someone does something that kept them from doing what they wanted. tight?

And don't get me started on dating one.... it's always them, them, them. What about me? I want to talk about my day and my feelings not hear about their stupid crap all the time!

The internet ones are the worst. They make pointless threads talking about how they view everything and do not listen to anyone else. They just keep talking about themselves and what they think about EVERYTHING. Know what I mean?

That is my rant about narcissists I know you all agree with because everything I said is true.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP