Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Proof of the contract Podesta put out on Justice Scalia
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have proof of the hit contract they put out on Scalia. They being Podesta. I believe I have found proof in the wikileaks emails, specifically this one ( [link to wikileaks.com (secure)] which seems to be detailing a "movie" contract for Podesta to pick up? But he's not a film producer. What could this be? Wet work codespeak? Yep. Includes even a map. They had a contract out on Justice Scalia. I found the "order"
in the emails disguised in a subtle request for "funding" for a "film idea". The cost, $1.5 million dollars down, $15 million on completion of the hit.

They were so brazen that they even sent a URL to a map showing a line to the location in texas where the ranch is that Scalia died......they used a smithsonian map to mark the spot.

[link to www.smithsonianeducation.org]

There's the map URL as it was sent in the email to Podesta (seemingly responding to the contract request)......with the line showing precisely where they would do it at.....the ranch in west Texas and how they would escape, to Mexico through Tecate. Here's the wikileaks email Podesta was sent:

[link to wikileaks.com (secure)]

There it is, a contract to kill a supreme right there in CIA codespeak with a cute little "movie" pitch idea that went like this

"I have the script, the budget and a producer for this 2016 political, game changing film project - funding is needed. You would be in charge of the content and selecting the producer."

But again, Podesta is not a film producer. You're welcome.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP