Users Online Now: 2,062 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,527,115
Pageviews Today: 2,537,532Threads Today: 1,020Posts Today: 18,035
11:37 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I WANT TO REPRESENT OUR COUNTRY IN THE COMING TALKS CONCERNING WAR. Support me and lets see if "one of us" can prevent WW3.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I am not kidding. I am somewhat inebriated but that doesn't matter here. They, the government, get to appoint anyone from their fuck buddies to the bitch they cheated off when they went to a school they never attended early in this life they never led before they became president. I deserve a chance. Put me in, Coach! I can't be worse than these other pricks. There is historical president for the public calling for the appointment of an ambassador. Lets use this potential tool to our advantage.

I want to represent us. The United States. Against Russia and anyone else who might come calling.

I want to discuss things in a simple and direct manner. I want to enhance trade and expand our GOOD relations with other powers. Russia included. Russia especially.

I want to let Russia know that nobody in this country other than the corrupt government that currently holds power over these people want war with them or their leaders. The people are NOT represented by the current administration and do not want to be led into a war for the sake of private interests!

I want Vladamir Putin to know that there are people here that think of PEACE. That there are people here that know that war is a weapon of last resort. We don't believe that we have reached the moment where that weapon should be deployed. There is still time to talk and to come to terms that don't involve the deaths of innocents. Or the devils that lead us.

I want to promote the United States in this affair and to do so, I need the support of the people. To start with, the people who read this.

I come to you, GLP, knowing that the trolls and pricks of the world are here and will do their best to shoot this down. I also know that some of the best men and women who have lived attend this little nuthouse and find it rather... homey... I hope those people answer my call. If nothing better, we have to try something. We are being led down the path of oblivion. It is either blood or mass uprising that is in our future. One doesn't have to involve the other if we are smart.

So yeah. Support me. Or not. Honestly, I have pretty well accepted my fate in many ways. If this happens to blow up into something though, and I find a ground well of support from here and the long arms of this community, I will fight for peace, and I will fight for the prosperity of these United States, so long as they will have each other or until you find a younger, more wholesome model to replace me. I have a dirty mouth. My mother hates it. I am rather handsome though. My wife says so all the time. I cook a mean steak and I love Texas. I also love Utah. It will always be home to me. North Carolina isn't far behind. I have roots and friends everywhere.

Seriously, Dennis Rodman went to North Korea and made us look like fools. He may have had his own money but our government was involved. If THAT farce can happen, you can send me to talk to the President of Russia before things go any further south. I may not accomplish anything worth talking about but at least we tried before the world shit the bed the rest of the way.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP