Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I was Raped by a Reptile
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION
I have been a victim of alien (demons?) abduction since 1992. I would describe my attackers as being humanoid in appearance, but at the same time having reptilian characteristics, tall, very dark, almost black and very evil looking.

The attacks are horrendous. During each attack I am sexually assaulted in many perverse and sadistic ways. My attackers also feed on me. By feed, I mean they actually consume my life force (spiritual energy). They are life force vampires (spiritual vampires). I cannot overly stress the importance of that. They also take biological fluid from me that they later consume.

They use an advanced form of mind control technology on me in an attempt to turn me into some evil, sick, and depraved individual. They also have tried to make me commit suicide. Once, I was under the control of their mind control devices. It felt as if my mind was not my own. It also felt as if my mind was totally wide open. I remember one of the aliens kneeling next to me saying over and over, “You will kill yourself.” They have used the same technique in an effort to make me mutilate myself. They have done so much more to me.

I am in constant pain. Most of the time I feel extremely lethargic. I experience constant severe headaches accompanied with occasional nosebleeds. I have pain around my spleen, liver, kidneys, and heart area. The heart area is the area that the demons feed on the most.

Cont here...... [link to ufoexperiences.blogspot.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP