Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Strange dream about Putin
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hi friends.

Last night I dreamt of being in the town where I lived from 1969 to March last year.
The town is Stuttgart-Vaihingen,a suburb of Stuttgart.
In Vaihingen are the Patch-Barracks(EUCOM).
I was a short way above the crossing of Katzenbach-street/Robert-Leicht-Street, got out of a car and was about to walk back in direction to the centre of Vaihingen,when I saw Wladimir Putin coming from the direction where the old cimetary(graveyard) is.
I was beginning to walk faster and looked back,but Putin was demonstratively walking slow.
First I didnt realize that he was coming from the graveyard and thought he came from The Universitiy,because the Uni lies in the same direction,but the graveyard is much nearer.
Probably therefore he was walking so goddamned slow.

Astrologically is it so that the more exact getting mundane opposition of saturn and neptune - which I by the way see as an indicator of the so called "Ice-cold Summer" that we will have this year(volcanoes)
comes to lie nearly in the same place where Russia has its opposition of Moon an Uranus.
That means that the climate of People(Moon) and Ruling entities(sorry cant find the right words)
ist about to get colder within the next weeks.
Putin - or his successor - will fix the thumb-screws on the people.
And the nearness of this constellation to the so called "Great Cross"(The Nostradamus Eclipse from 1999)
says that Russia will probably get a severe cold that will cost many lives.

Best wishes,M.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP