Users Online Now: 2,219 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 801,985
Pageviews Today: 1,417,234Threads Today: 597Posts Today: 10,422
04:24 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject America, the spirit of confusion rests upon you. You are blinded to the reality of this hour
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Benjamin Faircloth preaches a sermon "Double Vision" on 10-30-16

Here is the Word the Lord spoke to me as I was preparing to come before you.

He said, America, the spirit of confusion rests upon you. You are blinded to the reality of this hour. The pronouncement of Judgment is upon you, yet you refuse to accept my terms and offering of reprieve. You won't bow so now you must burn. The fire of revolt and indignation will rage within your streets. You parted ways with me, now I will part ways with you. My Judgment will be swift; My word is sure and I will bring you to your knees. Your rebellion has brought you to this place. Church, whose report will you believe? You have been deceived to believe that I will wink and turn the other way. Your preachers have prostituted you that believing that a political solution will cure your country. Your nation has been under judgment but you still refuse to repent. You lift a man above my Word. You exalt sin and the arm of the flesh to save you. You heap accolades upon flesh and blood refusing to accept my terms and offering of reprieve. This is an hour of reckoning; its coming. There is a price to pay for sin of this nation and the backslidden church.

I have a cure. I am the cure.
[end message]

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

Notes on Sermon:

Jeremiah ch 27 we will serve a king of babylon in america
We are heading into the greatest days of chaos, crisis and calamity because God has a plan to bring the greatest revival to the Earth and it would only come through the shaking, it will only come through the ashes of wreck and ruin, it will only come through a new wineskin and a new wine.

If this is the hour of Redemption, if this is the hour of Judgment, and if this is the way its going to be in order for the Harvest and the Revival to come, God I don't like it and I don't want it but if its your will let Your will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Get me out of the way and let Jesus be seen. Let the Church sit down and let God arise and His enemies be scattered.

He goes off on a rant for a minutes, but stick with it until 31:00 minute mark.

See:

Jer 27:11 But the nations that bring their neck under the yoke of the king of Babylon, and serve him, those will I let remain still in their own land, saith the LORD; and they shall till it, and dwell therein.

If this is the plan of God and that we are going to go into captivity ... I'm talking about a whole new system coming to America, a whole new beast system that has been prophesied in the word of God about the last days. Moving into the reality of the Babylonian system, if that is where we are headed, as a Church we must settle it, recognize and realize that that's where the blessings of God are going to come from. You're already living in it! ... But it's going to get worse.

Jer 27:12 I spake also to Zedekiah king of Judah according to all these words, saying, Bring your necks under the yoke of the king of Babylon, and serve him and his people, and live.

... America rejects anything bad, American churches reject anything that sounds like God is angry, or God is going to deal, or God's going to bring Judgment, we push it away and say uh uh that ain't the God that I know. Well cuz you don't know the God that I know. He's in the Bible just read about Him, He ain't never changed. The wages of sin, is what? Death.

Then a false prophet tells the people all is going to be fine.

Jer 28:1 ... that Hananiah the son of Azur the prophet, which was of Gibeon, spake unto me in the house of the LORD, in the presence of the priests and of all the people, saying,
Jer 28:2 Thus speaketh the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, saying, I have broken the yoke of the king of Babylon.

I'm telling you we are headed into Judgment and captivity as a nation. They're going to persecute us.

Jer 28:15 Then said the prophet Jeremiah unto Hananiah the prophet, Hear now, Hananiah; The LORD hath not sent thee; but thou makest this people to trust in a lie.

Do not fall into the Hananiah lies, prepare yourself.

I want to encourage you. Stay close to God this week; stay in prayer, if He calls you to fast, fast. Use wisdom. If He tells you to do stuff with your money, do what He tells you to do. Be wise in this hour. Don't fall asleep. Don't be careless. He's going to see you through. We gonna make it on through. What I got is a message of hope. We gonna be okay. But I don't want you to lose your mind in the process of things going crazy. Amen?

Wbar

Note from me: Once you inform yourself about the fractional and percentage voting scam then you will realize the reality we are in.

#BlackBoxVoting

BIGGEST ELECTION FRAUD IN HISTORY DISCOVERED IN THE UNITED STATES: BREAKING NOW
Discuss: Thread: BIGGEST ELECTION FRAUD IN HISTORY DISCOVERED IN THE UNITED STATES: BREAKING NOW

Fraction Magic - Vote Fraud
Bev Harris
Oct 31, 2016
[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

Me114
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP