Users Online Now: 1,923 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 531,784
Pageviews Today: 915,862Threads Today: 396Posts Today: 6,327
11:33 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject What a nightmare... 900+% increase... Good lord, I am getting sick of this shit...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Insurance costs are rising for me by over 900%. No shit. 900+%. No alternative. Just bend over and take it like a champ!

Honestly, I hope Hitlary tries to steal this shit so we can get this fucking party started in earnest. I am sick and fucking tired of getting screwed over and jerked around by the pricks in charge while they hand my hard earned tax money to the lowest common denominator, all while importing even more low value dredges!

Fuck them and the jeweled chariot they rode in on!

You hear that you government pukes?! You are hated. You are loathed. You are despised! YOU ARE THE FUCKING PROBLEM!

DAMMMIT! ASFGHASFGJK@$%@#$!!

workdone1fkcommies-usa
rodney-ughbundy-bang7
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP