Users Online Now: 2,190 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,320,875
Pageviews Today: 2,204,958Threads Today: 888Posts Today: 15,731
08:52 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Everything You See At Night In The Sky Is A Lie!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message From this thread!
Thread: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!! (Page 197)

I had suspected before of our sky to be like a green/blue screen where most things we see at night to be fake or made up like in hollywood movies.

Recently i have come across enormous amounts of evidence that make this crazy suspicion very possible!

Fist of all lets begin with the official statement from mainstream science that has admitted very cleverly straight to our face of our night sky to be FAKE!

See when they say the light from the stars in the sky take millions of years to reach us and by the time they reach us those stars might not exist anymore in real time!
In short
"Everything you see at night in the sky is a lie!"

Then you have the fake pictures of earth globe where mainstream scientists admit they are composites, many different pictures added together to form the globe and then paint a lot of extra things on top of them.
And one of them on youtube said by mistake "those individual pictures when you look at them separately, earth looks kinda flat!, and how Photoshop is necessary to put them together and form the globe."

At the same time i had come across videos with interviews of the astronomers that went to the moon, not having idea about the van allen belts when they went to the moon and exposing themselves that they never really went to the moon.

So when i realized no human or machine has gone higher than earth's low orbit then i understood how nasa cant present us with a single picture of the entire earth but only with composites.
They cant fly far away from earth to get a single shot!

So from low earth orbit they take multiple pictures of earth and connect them to create earth!

Then i was like wow, stephen king's "under the dome" and similar thing that was shown in dbz, resident evil, spaceballs etc movies of earth having a ceiling/barrier no one can pass just gained a lot of credibility!

And what better way for the criminals that rule this planet to hide from the public what really is going on above the dome/ceiling/sky by putting a blue screen and show them whatever they want like in hollywood green screens!

By the way i wondered why hollywood chose the color green for the green screen and not lets say blue and found out that the blue is a much better color to use but hollywood prefers the green for other reasons.(see so the masses dont get the wrong idea about their blue sky hahaha!)

Also in the avengers movies and many other movies when earth gets invaded from space they create a hole in the sky/a gate from where all the aliens come in to earth, which makes our sky look exactly like a dome/barrier one will have to create an opening to enter!

In the newest avengers age of ultron and in jupiter ascending the elite showed how they are scared shitless of losing earth and preparing for the "end war"/star war and according to lunar agents ghrees the galactic police has already arrived in this solar system.

So now i start suspecting of a lot of crazy things are going on outside earth's dome/blue screen and humans live their lives oblivious exactly like in the matrix where agent smith was making fun of them hahaha!

I suspect in this trailer

at 0:25 the elite is showing us the similar technology they use to hide/conceal the outside world to the humans, what's really going on above our sky!

UPDATE!
It's in the freaking bible!
[link to en.wikipedia.org (secure)]
"In Biblical cosmology, the firmament is the structure above the atmosphere, conceived as a vast solid dome. According to the Genesis creation narrative, God created the firmament to separate the "waters above" the earth from the "waters below" the earth."

UPDATE 2!
"New Research Shows The Universe May Be One Giant Hologram"
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP