Users Online Now: 1,831 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 514,360
Pageviews Today: 850,342Threads Today: 301Posts Today: 5,521
10:06 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject has the law of attraction worked for you?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message A month ago, I decided to give it a shot and...it worked. I started to imagine having dinner with this hot chick - 8/10 and way out of my league - I know from my neighborhood that I had a mega-crush on. I visualized us having dinner. Nothing fancy. Just dinner. Some laughs. Exchanging numbers. Ya know, all the boring stuff.

One week later I was at a restaurant by myself, and I ran into a (close) ex-coworker from many years ago. She said she was there with her friends and invited me over to her table. And guess what? the hot chick was there! it turned out that she was a friend of my ex-colleague. Long story short, I got introduced and ended up having dinner with her and we did exchange numbers....just like I had imagined!! of course, there were other people there and it wasnt a date or anything, but whatever I imagined happened. Dinner. Laughs. Phone Number. Nothing more, nothing less.

I'm now wondering if the law of attraction really worked for me or if the whole thing was just one big fluke.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP