Users Online Now: 2,032 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 891,389
Pageviews Today: 1,484,052Threads Today: 605Posts Today: 10,563
03:03 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject WE CAN DEFEAT THE ANTICHRIST !!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message WE CAN DEFEAT THE ANTICHRIST !!!

Greetings with love, everyone.

How the world comes to an end is written in the Holy Bible scriptures given to us by the Living God, our Creator. How the end of this age actually happens, however, depends on the collective free will of every person on Earth. What we do as a people will shape the events that lead to the coming of the Glorious Kingdom of Jesus Christ, for 1000 years. What I ask you to focus on, is this one thing: When the Word says in Revelation Chapter 13 and verse 3:

Rev 13:3 .... and all the world wondered after the beast.

Please realize that if even TEN PEOPLE worship the beast Antichrist, then those ten people constitute "the whole world".
Our job is to WARN everyone not to worship the Antichrist, or take his mark to use for buying and selling.

Here is a possible strategy that we can use. First let's look at a phenomenon that happened with the USA elections. Many people in America, and around the world, PRAYED, especially on election night, God please do not let Hillary Clinton win, because she represents evil and the New World Order (NWO).

Next, God answered our prayers and miraculously, Donald Trump won. After Trump won, these people THANKED God for answering their prayers. God loves thanksgiving and He told me that He automatically SMILES UPON and thus blesses those who thank Him. Also, some people who did not pray, also thanked God for stopping Hillary.

So, you have a large number of people who had an experience with God, and upon whom God showered some blessings when He smiled upon them for their thankfulness. They witnessed God's GOODNESS in their lives, and the Bible teaches that the Goodness of God leads to Repentance, which means a person wants to live right when God is good to them.

What you have therefore, is a marked increase in God's engagement with NEW people and their real experiences with Him. Around the world there has even been great JOY that the Globalists took a HUGE blow to their evil plans.

Now, let us look at the strategy. The globalists were so arrogant in believing that Hillary would win, that they made NO contingency plans. They fully expected Hillary Clinton to win and carry out all the details of their plans for World Government. Anyone in their camp that even hinted of a path for victory for Trump, would have been shouted down and shamed into silence. Now, we see, in our faces, their NEXT plan is to FUND NATIONWIDE RIOTS which will lead to Obama initiating Martial Law and eventually declaring himself a Dictator.

Our strategy and defense against this nefarious plan is to do exactly what worked before! PRAY! We are praying that the protests will die down and that UNPAID participants will just go back to their normal lives. Also we are EXPOSING the truth about George Soros being the evil globalist behind the funding and organizing of these protests. Fox News on Sunday morning proclaimed this truth and added that it was COMMUNISTS also behind the protests. But, we, now as a collective force, by prayer, are more confident that God will do such things as that will cause the protests to diminish and dry up. We are also praying against the schemes of the enemy regarding Electors changing their votes in the Electoral College.

You need to understand that I am not talking about, just Christians doing the praying. Much more people who simply believe in God as our Creator and who have seen Him answer before, are now more emboldened to get on their knees and pray about this new threat. And we will succeed.

But what does all this have to do with defeating the Antichrist? Our hope is, that at every turn, we will use the dual powers of PRAYER and EXPOSURE to bludgeon every plan of the globalists along the way to the eventual rise of the Antichrist. By the time he somehow shows himself a man of Peace and implements his mark of the beast for buying and selling, that we will have such a large percentage of the world population AWARE of what exactly is happening.

By that time, people will know, not just believe, but actually KNOW that God will supply ALL their needs. You see, something you all need to know is that the more evil a being is, the more STUPID that being is. The evil beings of wickedness in high places do not understand the power of our prayers to God, and they are too prideful to care about their exposure. What we will have to our advantage by then is something called God's GLORY. Look here in the book of Isaiah, chapter 60, verses 1 to 2.

Isa 60:1 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.
Isa 60:2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.
 Quoting: Bible

Notice how this event happens when there is "gross darkness" upon the people, which is great deceptions. But see here how God will arise upon us with His light and His glory. These people who will hold God's glory will be empowered to do miraculous wonders in total agreement with God's will. They will do miracles even greater than Jesus did, which is foretold in the Bible. They will spread the truth around the world and there will be great cities of Refuge (look that up). These cities will be protected by mighty angels so that no Antichrist minions can enter.

So, while Antichrist thinks he can get people to follow him and take his mark, we will be protected and provided for by God Himself. Remember, God rained down quayle (meat), Manna, and made water come from a rock for the Israelites. God can do anything, and also He can above anything you can ask or think (as it says in the Bible). So we will be all set. How many of us will be all set, depends on how much we spread this kind of information around the world.

In the end, Antichrist will look like the FOOL that he is and then we will see him thrown into the Lake of Fire.

Rev 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Also check this out:

Isa 14:15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
Isa 14:16 They that see thee shall NARROWLY look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms?

We will righteously thumb our noses and laugh at the stupid Antichrist. Remember the Bible gives us a simple outline and timeline of events, but we by our free will, and God's will, will determine the details. We CAN have a glorious FINISH. A finish that we can look back on for eternity and say, we gathered together and defeated the Antichrist.

One more thing to beware of. The globalists have another plan called PROJECT FIRESIGN. The fallen beings will come disguised as ALIENS and proclaim themselves as our creators and usher in PEACE worldwide. We must warn people about this, and especially those people who call themselves New Agers. Many new agers believe in "good aliens" and in something called THE DISCLOSURE PROJECT. We have to pray for these people because they number in the millions! If or when this announcement happens we will need to go on social media and tell everyone that these fallen beings are the riff raff of creation and are criminals. What we want, is for almost no one to believe any of it. I know that we can do this by simply warning everyone ahead of time.

Lastly I want to leave you with a very few scriptures you can use to be ready. Use the Isaiah 60:1-2 mentioned above. Also see Psalms 37:1-11. Please look it up. You can download E-Sword for free to your computer which has the KJV Bible. And of course, you MUST, MUST use Psalm 91, the whole chapter. In it you will find ALL that you need to make it through what is to come, including protection from a nuclear blast, for example. You can print out Psalm 91 to one page and have copies made to give to others and post around the house.

We can do this everyone. It DOES NOT have to be Doom and Gloom, for the majority of us. There is a natural progression of faith leading to prayer and answered prayer leading to more faith, and so on. Let your Love quotient rise so that you feel compelled to warn others whether they reject you or not. You see, I have not even mentioned Jesus that much, because His Father loves our faith, and it is our faith which pleases Him. And see here, another favorite scripture of mine:

Jesus speaking:
Joh 6:44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.
Joh 6:45 It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.
 Quoting: Jesus

And that goes perfectly with the last verse in Psalm 91:

Psa 91:16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

God bless you, please share and translate this long message. Together we can defeat the Antichrist.

glenda

[link to twitter.com (secure)]
[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]
Me114 on GLP [link to www.godlikeproductions.com] become a member for free
[link to www.e-sword.net]

[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]
[link to twitter.com (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge