Users Online Now: 2,275 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 592,940
Pageviews Today: 997,812Threads Today: 333Posts Today: 6,148
11:34 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject My grandpa passed away this morning. Best man in our family, lived to 94! Love you grandpa!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hi everyone, my grandfather passed away this morning after a short bout on hospice after having a stroke after surgery. Thankfully he was only on hospice for about 2 weeks before he passed. Anyways just wanted to post something somewhere as he was the greatest man I've ever known. My mom was a single mother and I'll never forget when some asshole she was dating beat her half to death using the butt of a gun, and grandpa came and sat on the front porch for the next few nights, rifle in hand. He was going to shoot the bastard if he turned up again, not worried what would happen to him, (prison), he wanted justice, like a true man. He was always there for us so I never really missed having a father as I had my grandpa to look up to and learn from. He was teacher that touched so many students that he was still in contact with many students to the day he died. A great man who touched lives all over the world through his extensive travels. He loved adventure and doing new things so I hope he is on a new adventure now, whether heaven, the next dimension or experiencing space as an entity of light, who knows but I wish you all the best and I love you.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP