Users Online Now: 2,210 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 2,079,670
Pageviews Today: 2,889,028Threads Today: 694Posts Today: 13,690
09:53 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject If You Want To Cure CANCER - FAST (!) Take This Advice For You Or A Friend When All Hope Seems To Be Lost
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I replied to a recent post on GLP entitled "Please Pray For My New Friend Debbie" that if it's not too late there may be a cure for her, BELIEVE ME, I have helped others CURE CANCER AND QUICKLY! I replied the following, perhaps it may help cure someone out there who is also at the end of the line. Please share it:

Will do but PLEASE tell her to look up 'cancer carrot juice' and read about the many people, DOCTORS themselves included - who have COMPLETELY & THOROUGHLY GONE INTO REMISSION AND IN A VERY SHORT TIME by drinking CARROT JUICE and ONLY CARROT JUICE ALL DAY LONG! I myself have helped save the lives of a HALF DOZEN people who have listened to me since the mid 1980's when I read about it in a Chinese '5000 years of medicine' book & it had listed many cures for many diseases with the most powerful listed in ea. category and with a star symbol by those particular paragraphs.
According to that book, cancer cells THRIVE ON PROTEINS. i.e. meats, cheeses, you name it. Proteins are good for us but due to the disease of cancer already set in, one must COMPLETELY REMOVE PROTEINS FROM THE DIET, AT LEAST UNTIL THE CANCER IS CURED. CARROTS have tonnes of vitamins which keep the body healthy while a cancer fighter is going through the fight. The weight stays normal but the cancer cells DIE! I have watched this miracle take place over and over again. It is not pseudo science it is REAL MEDICAL SCIENCE provided by 5000 YEARS of Chinese Medicine & must not be ignored.
Get a juicer for your friend or tell her to buy one. Farm "co-ops" sometimes sell VERY large bags of carrots, we are talking 20-50 POUNDS of carrots, which she'll need on a weekly basis. The dosage is at LEAST 5 lbs of carrots per day, juiced. She'll also get a beta-carotene induced, tan "glow" from drinking all the orange and the best side effect, NONE OF HER HAIR WILL FALL OUT BUT THE CANCER WILL FALL OUT, COMPLETELY. MARK MY WORDS.
GOOD LUCK,
GOD BLESS YOU FOR HELPING YOUR FRIEND,
GOD BLESS YOUR FRIEND
GOD BLESS US ALL.

dance
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP