Users Online Now: 2,087 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 953,628
Pageviews Today: 1,701,478Threads Today: 727Posts Today: 12,915
07:17 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject D.C. to Texas: Comet PP band Dikes of Holland, of Austin TX, reveals NEST of Satanic-Pedophile Bands on Myspace.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I took ONE band from the "all ages" posters from CPP, and followed the rabbit-hole. Dikes of Holland(the netherlands are a well-known sex-trafficking hotspot), booked by Ping Pong Booking and Pr. I can't post fb links, so i pasted the urls, and deleted the base website.co. These bands are as follows;

-DIKES OF HOLLAND-

Quote; "Working on my night moves"(ie; 'werkinonmanightcheese')

"Punk" band from Austin Tx.

@fb; /dikesofholland/

FB photos include a naked kid-like Zelda, and various occult images.
Rcd Lbl; Sundae Rcds
Booking agent; @pingpongbookingpr

@tmblr; still-single

Biography is a link to a tmblr page for Tmblr user STILL-SINGLE. posted by Tmblr user YOUTH RACKET.
STILL-SINGLE posts several albums etc, such as Extrafoxx(heart w/n heart logo), and Little Lovers.

-YOUTH RACKET-

@tmblr; /youth-racket/
@insta; /youth_racket/

Now, the theme here seems to be Satanic Witchcraft, Vampires, Crocodiles, Murder, Sex and generally occultic pictures and gifs of pop-culture. But there are two which stood out to me. If you scroll through all this, you'll see.....

Power Rangers cooked into a pizza, with one underneath saying "theyve been baked into a pizza!".

In the Bio, there is a website, mondofuzz. a website based on Rock and Roll in Austin, Texas.

-PING PONG BOOKING AND PR-

@; pingpongbookingandpr
A booking agency out of Memphis, TN, with offices in Portland, Seattle, Vancouver, and Indianapolis. On their site, they list 30 bands. These bands, some info, and some basic themes searched loosely are as follows;

The Abigails- from L.A. @fb; /pages/The-ABIGAILS/

Some artwork includes, a beat up girl, kids and babies, drugs, sex, occult.

A quote; " Debauched zen from the COUNTRY-FRIED SPIRAL PITS OF SATANICAL WANDERLUST alas, the Abigails."

also 'colorado kool-aid"

Chives- from Indianapolis. @fb; /chivess . T
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP