Users Online Now: 1,697 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 576,023
Pageviews Today: 964,412Threads Today: 350Posts Today: 6,340
11:13 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I'm sitting at my desk and I'm drunk. Merry Christmas.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message THAT!

Nebraska Brown and Sammy 10 Pounds of Pumpkin. Occasional hits on the Drambuie bottle my wife got me. She's a good wife. Can't clean worth a damn but will blow your taste buds clean up if you give her a few hours and an oven.

Just wanted you to know you freaks are on my mind and even the oddballs of the world deserve a hello from time to time. My wife is asleep so I am taking the opportunity to play Hearts of Iron 4 (3 crashes at load with no fix sadly...), which I do with great abandon. As much as hardcore strategy will allow at any rate. The beer helps.

Hope everyone is happy and safe. Belly full. Maybe a drink being had or had earlier. Whatever. Just better than bad is the goal right now. We need better than bad for a while.

Fuck. What a year.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP