Users Online Now: 1,419 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 123,848
Pageviews Today: 215,810Threads Today: 89Posts Today: 1,559
02:11 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Do any other GLPER'S have a SOULMATE Friend?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I am married, but I keep having something strange happen and I have no explanation for it. I grew up with a friend he was 4 years older than me, he was my first boyfriend, we dated 3 years, I can not explain any reason why we ever quit dating but we did. I dated another person for awhile, but when we broke up I was dating my friend again, now please remember I was very young, and this was not sexual, this was just dating and hanging out.

Anyways, again after couple years we quit dating for reasons I can't explain nor could he. I met and married my husband, but this friend who has been married and divorced now twice has always appeared when I have deep trouble, such as when my Mama was dying, he came and never left my side, my husband could not be there the entire time, but my friend was there, so was his Mom. Then back in the summer when my Dad died, I looked up and there he was again, we talked all night right where we left off like no time had passed. About three weeks ago, I felt sorrow, I could not explain, it was in my heart. I then found out his Mama is sick and his wife left him. God moved me to call him, again totally innocent conversation, and mainly prayer. This past week his Mama asked me to call her, and she told me how much she loved me, and that I was meant to be with him.

I am happily married, but is there such a thing a friend soulmate? Do any of you have a friend that seems to always be there when nobody else is, and it's like no time has past, you pick up where you left off.

How can you have this great love for a person, you never have had one argument in your entire life, you just fit like a glove and are always pulled in that direction in their time of need?

Just curious, because this is so bizarre to me.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP