Users Online Now: 2,452 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 748,999
Pageviews Today: 1,230,160Threads Today: 485Posts Today: 8,361
12:36 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Man Im so PISSED! Pizza HUT GOT MY ORDER WRONG!!! FOOD IS COLD! Stupid Teen Employees!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Okay its been a long while since Ive ordered Pizza Hut or any type of delivery service, but tonight I was craving some Pizza, wings, and some breadsticks. The thought of all the food made my mouth water and in my head im telling myself, Im going to pig out tonight!

Guess what? Fucking retard delivery guy senior citizen social security whos 80 something years old who shouldnt be working at all but we all know he made major mistakes in his life or else his ass would have stayed retired or his kids are freaking deadbeats, delivers my shit in the wrong location and in my message when I ordered online I told him to call my number if he is lost, he parks like 100 ft from me and Im assuming he calls my number and he just drives off and doesnt return...

I call the place up and told the teen to tell him to turn back and when I finally see this old gizzard he told me he called my number and was told they already got their pizza. Like wtf, do you need glasses man. You are too old, you shouldnt be fucking working.

So I feel sorry for his ass and decide to give him a big tip and send him on his way out.

GUESS WHAT? My order was wrong, I ordered 4 sauces that never came and now they EXPECT me to eat this bullshit plain! Im so pissed off for tipping that idiot high after so many fuck ups and now this!

I call the place and tell them what happened and they said they will credit me with some free drinks and dessert next time I order. Im like man you know what, fuck this, this isnt worth a fucking fight so okay.

Man im so fucking pissed, I was looking forward to pigging out tonight and now my food doesnt taste as good as I expect cause I have to eat this bullshit plain.

Tomorrow, Im going to order something small so I can get the free items that have been credit to me and I will not tip that old stupid fuck 1 cent. Hes going to be driving here for an order that cost 4.99. FUCK THEM and fuck the new generation of teens. These fucks want 15 bucks an hour working fast food? FUCK OFF
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP