Users Online Now: 2,039 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 825,252
Pageviews Today: 1,460,890Threads Today: 619Posts Today: 10,787
04:50 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Has anyone figured out what happens when we die? Seriously?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Long story short....

I just need to know if there is ANYTHING to look forward to once you die...

This life has really fucked me over hardcore, and my heart is not long until it gives out due to the stress i've dealt with nonstop for almost 40 years.

Honestly.. even if "the lights go out" and that's that.. is acceptable at this point... I've gone through so much bullshit with my ex constantly causing me drama over our kids for the past 18 years, that I just can't physically or mentally take this crap anymore!

When my father died back in 2002, at age 48, the morning after my birthday no less, my mother went to see a "psychic" shortly afterwards with his sister (my aunt) and they purposely told the lady nothing at all regarding any details that could clue her in... and yet somehow.. she knew that my fathers truck tire was flat for the past week... which is a completely random thing to "get as a message from the other side"... Because of THAT though, I felt that somehow, our "conscience/soul/energy" continues on after death in some way, shape or form.. at least for some sort of time frame.

So seriously.... does ANYONE honestly KNOW what happens once our body shuts down? (aside from that DMT brain activity part people talk about)

I guess I just need some peace of mind... who wouldn't?

SO give it to me straight.... do we just completely cease to exist ... or do we go to "heaven".... or reincarnate.. or just live on a different plane/dimension??
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP