Users Online Now: 1,803 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 721,279
Pageviews Today: 936,303Threads Today: 239Posts Today: 3,291
08:05 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Prophecy of Lucifer in Isaiah 14 (Evangelicals One Starred Without Reading)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message When Elohim (God) created "The Living Man" (Man) they did so in their (plural), image, form, or likeness.

The Gospel of Thomas, which is mainly for the sake of "The Paraclete" talks about the true understanding of Genesis and Revelation and the importance for "The Paraclete" to understand his image, form, or likeness, even when his form is demonized by the people who don't understand.

83. Jesus said, "Images are visible to people, but the light within them is hidden in the image of the Father's light. He will be disclosed, but his image is hidden by his light."

84. Jesus said, "When you see your likeness, you are happy. But when you see your images that came into being before you and that neither die nor become visible, how much you will have to bear!"
-
The importance of Eden is that it's the Key to understanding likeness. Elohim (Masculine-Feminine), "The Living Man" (Masculine-Feminine), and The Serpent (Genderless) are one entity.

18. The disciples said to Jesus, "Tell us, how will our end come?"

Jesus said, "Have you found the beginning, then, that you are looking for the end? You see, the end will be where the beginning is.

Congratulations to the one who stands at the beginning: that one will know the end and will not taste death."

19. Jesus said, "Congratulations to the one who came into being before coming into being.

If you become my disciples and pay attention to my sayings, these stones will serve you. For there are five trees in Paradise for you; they do not change, summer or winter, and their leaves do not fall. Whoever knows them will not taste death."

The five Trees in Paradise are the Trees or Stones which are not Trees or Stones. In the same way the plural aspects of Elohim are one and Adam-Eve are one, all five forms are one entity.

16. Jesus said, "Perhaps people think that I have come to cast peace upon the world. They do not know that I have come to cast conflicts upon the earth: fire, sword, war.
For there will be five in a house: there'll be three against two and two against three, father against son and son against father, and they will stand alone (as one)."

4. Jesus said, "The person old in days won't hesitate to ask a little child seven days
old about the place of life, and that person will live. For many of the first will be last, and will become a single one."

When you understand what is happening in Eden you can go onto understanding the parable of the "Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil" and "The Tree of Life"

When God commanded Man to not eat from "The Knowledge of Good and Evil" this in no way had anything to do with morality but likeness. Simply put, the confusion of good and evil upon the likeness of the entity blinds the entity from seeing The Life or Light within the forms.

I am the Lord, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me: That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the Lord, and there is none else. I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things. - Isaiah 45:5-7

Here it's made very clear that YHWH (Elohim), makes good (peace) and evil. Some gnostics misunderstand this to mean moral good and evil but it is very clearly referring to form, image, or likeness that is called good and evil. YHWH also makes it clear that there is no other God or Adversary (Satan) "There'll be three against two and two against three, father against son and son against father, and they will stand alone"

So this brings us to the "Lucifer" passage in Isaiah 14:12.

"How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!" In verse 10, Isaiah prefaces that Lucifer is being accused by the nations. The whole chapter is from the accusing point of the nations and not Isaiah or The LORD.

"All they shall speak and say unto thee, Art thou also become weak as we? art thou become like unto us?" - Isaiah 14:10

To understand Isaiah 14:12 you have to read all of Isaiah 14 in context of Genesis being allegorical for the manifestation of The Paraclete to understand that it's a prophecy in allegorical form. The so called "King of Babylon" or "Lucifer" in Isaiah 14 is actually Yeshua and The Paraclete, who are both YHWH himself. Isaiah 14:22 on, YHWH is saying how he's going to ascend and destroy the "Babylon Lie" and the accusers saying he is the "King of Babylon" and establish a Zion.

22 For I will rise up against them, saith the Lord of hosts, and cut off from Babylon the name, and remnant, and son, and nephew, saith the Lord.

32 What shall one then answer the messengers of the nation? That the Lord hath founded Zion, and the poor of his people shall trust in it.

Furthermore and Finally in Revelation Yeshua confirms all of this.

And he that overcometh (The Paraclete), and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father. And I will give him the morning star! - Revelation 2:26

Yeshua is the morning star. Along with the power and authority to rule and weaken the nations, Yeshua gives "The Paraclete" the "morning star"

Notice how "The Paraclete" is the one who "weakens the nations" and is called "morning star"

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer (morning star), son of the morning! howart thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! - Isaiah 14:12

Yeshua was directly referencing Isaiah when he spoke in Revelation and making it very clear what was happening to him and what would happen to The Paraclete.

There is no Satan.

Father against Son and Son against Father and they will be ALONE. This is not about people's households in the last days, wake up people.

--------

When you understand all of this you can know that The First Beast of Revelation 13 is YHWH of Hosea 13:8.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP