Users Online Now: 2,165 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,289,738
Pageviews Today: 2,142,074Threads Today: 825Posts Today: 14,627
09:07 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Lousy Indian Neighbors (The ones from India in Asia)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Recently, I got a scary telemarketing call from some real estate company in Mumbai where I reside and this telemarketer tells me, "Madam, I heard you expressed an interest in renting out your other house." I asked the idiot, "Where did you get my number and most private details from?" He lies to me, saying that it was in his database. I told him that I NEVER placed any such requests but he keeps insisting that I was the one who placed the request. I realized that he got my details from a database that was sold by my bank (ICICI) to the lousy neighbor of mine (Akashneem Garden Enclave, Vikhroli East), who works at a bank's mutual fund department just over a cup of tea that barely costs INR 10 or something and probably even some bribe money. I bombarded the telemarketer with so many SMS messages including telling him that I will also declare his house as a place that is being given out to the public on rent to show him how much he had disturbed me. I was forced to hurl abuses at him and finally, the misbehaviors stopped for a while. I am only praying and hoping that these people don't misbehave again with me ever again. I also told him to ask my neighbors who gave him the database to rent out their second house and tell me how it feels now. I have been abused very badly by Indians throughout my life.. time to get back at them for everything they have done to hurt me.fighter1
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP