Users Online Now: 2,187 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 996,120
Pageviews Today: 1,853,673Threads Today: 896Posts Today: 16,145
08:26 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Mike Cernovich Files Lawsuit to Unseal Records in Jeffrey Epstein Pedophile Case *Update: Epstein Files Redacted Motion To Quash
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Cernovich Media retained leading first amendment attorney Marco Randazza to represent the interests of the public and the many readers and listeners of Cernovich Media.

Marc Randazza, Cernovich’s attorney, commented:
The courts belong to the people, not the parties. The First Amendment demands that court proceedings be open to the public. How can a free press do its job in keeping a watchful eye over the workings of government if those workings are sealed? There may be rare circumstances where limited amounts of information are subject to redaction. But, for a motion for summary judgment to be entirely under seal? Even the CIA releases documents with a few words un-redacted.

[link to www.dangerandplay.com (secure)]

The motion to intervene filed January 19, 2017 shall be heard at noon on Thursday, February 16, 2017 in Courtroom 18C, United States Courthouse, 500 Pearl Street before Judge Robert W. Sweet.

*Update 3/3/17: Convicted pedophile and registered sex offender Jeffrey Epstein served investigative journalist Mike Cernovich with legal papers earlier today. In a plot twist fitting of a Kafka novella, the entire motion is redacted. I can’t tell you what this motion claims, nor can I defend myself in court against these secret charges. [link to www.dangerandplay.com (secure)]

What's Epstein trying to hide? scheming
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP