Users Online Now: 1,514 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 400,619
Pageviews Today: 605,613Threads Today: 226Posts Today: 2,947
07:02 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Paris Jackson says her father Michael was MURDERED as she reveals she attempted suicide multiple times after being RAPED as a teenager
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

Paris Jackson has claimed her superstar father was murdered as she revealed she tried to commit suicide multiple times after being raped as a teenager.

The 18-year-old daughter of Michael Jackson opened up on her belief that his death was a 'setup' in a candid interview with Rolling Stone Magazine

He would drop hints about people being out to get him. And at some point he was like, 'They're gonna kill me one day',' Paris said.

It's obvious. All arrows point to that. It sounds like a total conspiracy theory and it sounds like bulls***, but all real fans and everybody in the family knows it. It was a setup. It was bulls***.'

Paris was just 11 when Jackson died from cardiac arrest in 2009 caused by a lethal combination of prescription drugs.

The pop star's personal physician Dr Conrad Murray was later convicted of involuntary manslaughter and sentenced to four years in prison over his death.

Paris does blame Murray for her dad's death but believes something more sinister happened and she wants justice.

'I definitely do, but it's a chess game. And I am trying to play the chess game the right way. And that's all I can say about that right now,' she said.

Paris said her father was exhausted at the time of his death because he was prepping for his This Is It comeback tour.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP