Users Online Now: 2,166 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 947,822
Pageviews Today: 1,768,366Threads Today: 866Posts Today: 15,381
07:38 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject You should see this quickly about Pizzagate, and the Trump guys that punched a Trump supporter. James Alefantis, Justin Barrows and... A. Soros
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I started with this photo posted by Justin Barrows aka Jabbaroos
[link to www.instagram.com (secure)]

It is liked by the usual suspects: Joe Wills, James Alefantis and Jeff Smith, as well as a Bigjonheister. Now the left and right guy in the photo have been identified long ago as Justin Barrows and (most likely) Alefantis. The mystery was the middle guy's identity.

Some people suggested Podesta but that seemed far-fetched (lol). The only clue was the comment about a "Hungarian coal miner terrorist" at their backs. Now Soros is Hungarian, and his son's name had come up a few times before at the start.

A. Soros had been marketed as the 'playboy of the Hamptons', [link to nypost.com]
posing with, or mostly below - an entourage of supermodels, always looking distinctly out of place. Recently he also wrote his (unavailable) Master's thesis on The Jewish Dionysus: Heine, Nietzsche, and the politics of poetry.

But he came up at the start of Pizzagate because of his presence - with red shoes [link to i.imgur.com] no less - at one of Marina Abramovich (public) Spirit Cooking acts [link to i.imgur.com] .

So I compared images of the third hooded 'Hungarian coal miner" and A. Soros, and found hit after hit. I tried to come up with a detailed visual facial analysis but I'm a fucking clown with visual software so I just pasted pictures side by side here [link to i.imgur.com] Album
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP