Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Money means nothing... yet... its always there in my dreams
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message A lot of my dreams have money in them.

Maybe I'm supposed to pay money for something, but the cashier won't accept it. Just pretend I haven't given the right amount, and create endless distractions over it. They already planned to never get the item I've bought for, but don't let me realise this by keep making different excuses that they can't accept my money.

Or they charge me too much money for an item.

Or once even! I tried to buy something, but I only had 1p. I told the shop-keeper this, he gave me a whole bunch of meat anyhow! As long as I listened to his story. His face was turning red and wierd and unhealthy as he spoke to me... I don't know why, but probably because he made bad choices in life.

Another time... a really good dream. I realised in the dream, that the elites just create money out of nothing. So I decided to do the same, as a test. Except properly. I used some magic to create money... out of my own magic. I gave it to a shop-keeper. I didn't have any money otherwise. He accepted my money, and I bought his best shirt. The thing is... I don't like boring normal shirts, I'd rather buy gothic awesome stuff, not normal boring stupid people clothing. The real thing is... after accepting my magical money, he started turning into an army solder... and was going off on a mission for me. To kill who or what, I don't know.

Sometimes in dreams I find coins on the ground, all over the place, and try to pick them up.

Another time... one of my cousins was telling me I had a credit-card, but it had no name on it. It could be used by both him and by me. I don't know what that means. Even in the dream I didn't understand. And still now I'm confused... how do you have a credit-card with no name on it? WTF?

Another time, I was in a London tube-station, and... everyone, or most people were CHEATING and entering for free. I paid to enter, because I wanted to do it properly. I didn't want to cheat, so I had to take a different entrance than them, but I still ended up waiting in the same queue.

Sigh.

None of this really has anything to do with real-life situations around money. I don't get it. Money means nothing because it is entirely fake. SURE that's the system we live in, and I can't do anything about it, but the truth is just as I said. The elites just print money whenever they want. They have all the money they need.

Its all fake. Yet it's still there in my dreams.

Theres a lot of things in real life that aren't there in my dreams. I don't dream of news-reports... or having to do jobs or work in order to earn money. I don't get it.

It means something. I don't know what.

In my dreams, no one really can physically dominate me. Armies, police, strong-guys, nothing. No one can. I just use magic to defeat everyone... they can't do shit to me.

BUT EVERYONE has so much power over me, by manipulating me. Fooling me, tricking me. Making me believe in them. At this point, I don't even care. I know I'm going to be tricked and fooled. I do want I can to stop them... mess them up as bad as I can... I know for the rest, it will backfire on them. I hate them, for their evil and lies.

That's not what it's like in real life. I can't just destroy whatever houses I want in real life... like I can in dreams.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP