Users Online Now: 1,767 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 523,764
Pageviews Today: 868,302Threads Today: 313Posts Today: 5,631
10:16 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject President Trump's 2020 Campaign Slogan -- Keep America Great!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message "In researching President Trump’s 2020 election filing, I came across the below article that says that the president will be changing his campaign slogan from “Make America Great Again” to “Keep America Great!”

Trump’s 2020 slogan: ‘Keep America Great!’
“Donald Trump plans to update his ubiquitous campaign slogan, “Make America Great Again,” when he seeks reelection in 2020, he says, to “Keep America Great!”

“‘Keep America Great,’ exclamation point,” the president-elect told The Washington Post in an interview published Wednesday, during which he also requested that his lawyer trademark and register the phrase, with and without the punctuation mark.”

While reading some of the Twitter comments about President Trump filing for the 2020 elections, the day of his inauguration, I couldn’t help but think how ‘divided‘ our nation is. In fact, in this writers lifetime, I have never seen our nation so divided! There are a few things I believe that one can blame this on is the fact that America, partially because of loss of jobs, as well unchecked immigration and unconstitutional laws that grows big government has morphed a healthy middle-class to a welfare nation. As well, and most importantly, God has been removed from our nation. Not only was God removed from the democrat platform in 2012, but He has been removed from our school systems!" <snip> [link to proffer.us]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP