Users Online Now: 2,127 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 808,998
Pageviews Today: 1,429,830Threads Today: 603Posts Today: 10,515
04:31 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Mandela Effect, Tinkerbell and my 8 year old daughter.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Being aware of the so called 'Mandela effect' myself, I yesterday asked my eight year old daughter how all the Disney movies started.
So how the word  'Disney' was formed at the start of each Disney movie.

After a bit thinking she began to describe how Tinkerbell flew in the screen and wrote the letters. She even described how Tinkerbell put the dot on the 'i' from Disney at the end, Tinkerbell's ass sticking out.

So, after pulling out the Disney DVDs she knew for sure would have Tinkerbell at the start and watching them, she was freaked out to see it never existed.

Picachu from the game Pokémon also had a black tip on the end of it's tail. According to her.

My wife and I were surprised to see even our daughter was experiencing this phenomenon.

I wanted this to share with those who are interested.

hf
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP