Users Online Now: 2,139 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 397,753
Pageviews Today: 660,733Threads Today: 227Posts Today: 4,116
08:54 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Everyday 400 million gallons of waste water sewage not fully treated dumped just a few miles off shore from Mar-A-Lago...hoping Trump can stop th
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message "In South Florida, Palm Beach, Broward, and Miami Dade discharge nearly 400 million gallons a day of waste water into the Atlantic Ocean sewage not fully treated for surface water discharging which includes high levels of nutrients and unfiltered parasites like cryptosporidium and Guardia."

In other words if our President goes for a swim in the ocean outside Mar-A-Lago he is literally swimming in his own shit.

Kind of a big deal. All of the South Florida tourists are swimming in shit too. Hopefully President Trump is aware of this and stops this over night because it is beyond disgusting and the beaches there are gorgeous and should be protected not destroyed.

With all the threats against our oceans oil spills, cor exit, Fukushima, medical waste dumping at least this is preventable and since it directly effects the United States Presidents residence I think it should move up the list of environmental concerns.

When I spent the day at Peanut Island not far from Mar A Largo my long blonde hair was so nasty I could not get a comb through it to go out to dinner at the nice restaurants there. It was all fried and knotted. This doesn't even happen from swimming pools with huge amounts of chlorine. Not long after it started breaking off everywhere. Before that I thought our oceans were healthy and looking into it I saw they were dumping sewage up and down the entire shore of South Florida from Miami to Palm Beach just miles off shore so all the tourists are marinating in it, so is the fresh shrimp and sea food u ate for dinner that is from there.

Shouldn't the secret service look into this if theDonald does any fishing or swimming?

Here is the link if it doesn't work go to you tube and type in Ocean OutfallFlorida.
[link to youtu.be (secure)]

California used to have these problems but activists there care about the ocean and their health and have ended it in Cali. Meanwhile in South Florida unsuspecting guests are just swimming in it...no warning signs up either. Kind of like being a tourist at Disney not suspecting there might be alligators in the swimming lagoons. Just not something u worry about on vacation but is good to know.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP