Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Lizard Taxi Driver in an horrendous Fart Smell Outrage
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The story so far. Myself and my friends board a Taxi after a long night out in a Pakistani Restaurant, eating Curries and drinking Lager.
So we relay where we want to go and return to small talk, but loudly, as there was so much background noise from the Taxi and the Street outside.
Suddenly my head rocks back as a profound and beefy smell of excrement goes into my nose. I realise one of my friends has farted, but I dont know who. More of my friends smell it too and put their heads into the top of their jumpers as the stench is so overpowering.
The Taxi driver made very derogatory comments about the smell as he drove us back to our living area and we were breathing almost pure fart in the back of the cab as the nine of us were crushed in and there was no room to move.
Moments later I got another overpowering smell of pure fart and my stomach was starting to heave. The farting continued for the next twenty minutes until the Taxi driver slammed on his brakes, got out of the cab and ordered us to leave ( we were 2 miles from our destination ). We didnt know who was farting, except that it was one of my friends, the smell was coming from someone in our part of the cab, and whoever was doing it had kept a remarkably and impressively straight face.
The Taxi driver said ` you are Animals, you filthy Beasts, you want raking out, that is nasty!!`
We got out of the Taxi and as the Driver got back into the cab to leave, he glanced at us in one last expression of disgust at the smells one of my friends was making, and I notice the Taxi Drivers eyes, I saw Lizard eyes, I saw it, a glimpse of them!!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP