Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Libtard news: Trumps a draft dodger
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Donald Trump received five deferments from the military draft during the Vietnam War, according to a new report, including one medical exemption for a problem with his heels.

Trump was granted one medical and four educational deferments, which kept him out of the conflict, The New York Times reported Monday.

Donald Trump has drawn sharp criticism from US veterans after making a speech aboard a new warship carrier whilst wearing a military coat and hat - despite his own questionable service record.

The President appeared to relish sporting a green naval bomber jacket and baseball cap when he spoke in Virginia on Thursday and made clear his delight: “You know what, they just gave me this beautiful jacket. They said, ‘Here Mr President, please take this home.’

“I said, ‘Let me wear it,’ and then they gave me the beautiful hat and I said, ‘You know, maybe I’ll do that’. We have a great ‘Make America great again’ hat but I said, ‘This is a special day, we’re wearing this, right?’”

Trump received five draft deferments during the Vietnam War - four for college and one for “bone spurs” in his heels.

[link to www.msn.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP