Users Online Now: 2,324 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 695,956
Pageviews Today: 1,137,046Threads Today: 460Posts Today: 7,677
11:47 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Australia Becomes First Country To Begin Microchipping Its Public super human microchip technology under way
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message By: Jack Murphy |@NeonNettle on 11th February 2017 @ 10.00am © press

Australia is to be the first country int he world that will begin to microchip their citizens = [maybe] Australia is to become the first country in the world to microchip its public.

NBC News predicted that all Americans would be microchipped by 2017, but it seems Australia may have beaten them to the post.

Sponsored by Connatix news.com.au reports: It may sound like sci-fi, but hundreds of Australians are turning themselves into super-humans who can unlock doors, turn on lights and log into computers with a wave of the hand.

Shanti Korporaal, from Sydney, is at the center of the phenomenon after having two implants inserted under her skin.

Now she can get in to work and her car without carrying a card or keys and says her ultimate goal is to completely do away with her wallet and cards. “You could set up your life so you never have to worry about any password or PINs”, she told news.com.au.“It’s the same technology as Paypass, so I’m hoping you’ll be able to pay for things with it.“With Opal, you get a unique identification number that could be programmed into the chip.

Any door with a swipe card ... it could open your computer, photocopier. Loyalty cards for shops are just another thing for your wallet.”The microchips, which are the size of a grain of rice, can act like a business card and transfer contact details to smartphones, and hold complex medical data.

Shanti has had some messages from ultra-conservative Christians on Facebook telling her she’s going to hell, but the reaction has mainly been one of intrigue. “My nana wants one,” laughs Shanti. “I’ve had more opposition to my tattoos than I’ve ever had to the chip. My friends are jealous.”When the 27-year-old realized just how coveted the implants were, she set up an Australian distribution service called Chip My Life with her husband, Skeeve Stevens.

It costs between $80 and $140 depending on the sophistication of the technology, and (while you can do it at home) they work with doctors who charge $150 to insert the implant.“They do minor surgery, Botox and so on,” says Shanti. “They give you a local, an injection and a quick ultrasound to make sure it’s in place.”

The biohacking couple both have RFID (radio-frequency identification) chips in their left hands and NFC (near-field communication) chips in the right. The implant is almost impossible to spot, leaving a mark as small as a freckle.

Read more at: [link to www.neonnettle.com]
© Neon Nettle
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP