Users Online Now: 2,103 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 446,016
Pageviews Today: 749,218Threads Today: 303Posts Today: 4,804
09:50 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Unarmed Airman shot by police at traffic accident-- Ruled a justified shooting
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Police the police.. If it were anyone else they would be arrested and charged with multiple felonies.

Because it was a police officer, it was justified. Police should be held to a higher standard than civilians yet.. Here we have an officer shooting an unarmed airman for no reason and he gets exonerated.

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

Article with story:

[link to www.montgomeryadvertiser.com]

Their facebook page:

[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]

My comment on their page:

I don't know what kind of police or court systems you have there in Alabama.. I thought police were held to a higher standard than the people they are supposed to protect. If someone were to engage in such activity WITHOUT a badge, they'd be locked up indefinitely with multiple felony charges.

Nope. Not with your department. Call the police for a minor traffic accident, get shot for NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE!!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP