Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Stuart Wilde, anyone? February 2007 latest to 'A' list
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to www.stuartwilde.com]

The Cat & the Lion

Stuart Wilde
February 19 , 2007

One day in the sitting room of a friend’s house a mysterious film began to play on a white wall. I’ve told the cat story before but there is a new twist to it now, so please forgive me if I repeat myself. The film depicted a cat fighting in a forest against dark forces that were deformed animal shapes. She’d engage the dark beings by jumping up and fighting them in mid-air. They would fall to the ground and vaporize or some would slink off into the bushes defeated. Then mid-way through the film which lasted forty-five minutes, a very muscular dog appeared that looked like a cross between a pit-bull and a bulldog. I thought to myself that the cat was in big trouble. But as she jumped up to fight the dog the cat morphed into various felines: leopard, tiger, and cheetah and within seconds she became a lion and she defeated the dog with ease.

:Cat Lion:

The cat morphing into the lion tells me that in a time of crisis we all have the potential to morph up to a new level and do things we never thought possible. This especially so if you are on the positive, lighter side of things, the dark always faces a superior force that defeats it in the end; history is replete with examples of empires that crumbled and tyrants that were defeated. So safety lays with more softness not more aggression.

At the end of the Morph movie the cat had cleared the forest and it is was all calm and beautiful and ghoul-free, and humans came wandering into the scene that they looked about the forest with awe. As I understood it the cat had fought to clear a place for humans to live in. When I saw the cat film I was bemused that it could play on a wall spontaneously with no camera or projector or any mechanism by which it might be projected on to the wall. That boggled my mind. But over the years since that happened I have come to believe in the phenomena I call the Morph and all its high-strangeness, and the visions and mini-TV clips that come out of it. And eventually I was given a way for other to see the same things and many report the full-color video clips playing in their mind’s eye and so I know it is real for them now as well.

And the cat story came to pass exactly as I had seen it. The fights with the ghouls took place over a six year period and eventually the humans came and at first they were bemused and they only got to the entrance of the forest, they didn’t walk very far into it as yet. But they arrived none-the-less. It was so beyond what my heart expected and the little things I had hoped for back in the 80s, it was all beyond my wildest dreams really. A brave new world, a Camelot if you like, hidden inside this world.

There is an intelligence that is celestial that drives our perception toward goodness and it shows us how to grow and step between two worlds, it has showed us how to partially dematerialize our bodies and more than four hundred at my seminars have seen that now. And I am sure many of you have seen that without my help. The power is teaching us how to grow in our perception of what is possible and what we can become, and so there is reason to hope in what seems a world of complete madness. We must follow the subtle way of tenderness and respect and wait for the moment when we are given the opportunity to become more, the moment when the cat morphs into its lion-self. Stay warm; you’ll get your chance.

The dark will triumph for the next few years and humans will be forced to make their choices for the cold, hard, cruel, vindictive way, or the tender, soft way and once everyone is committed one way or the other, then the dark will serve no further purpose and it will be swept away. And what is left behind is the affectionate heart of our collective humanity beating as one, under the raiment of the stars above and just as we know the names of the stars now, in that time they will also know our names and the animals will sit close by as our friends.

© Stuart Wilde 2007
www.stuartwilde.com

© Stuart Wilde 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP