Users Online Now: 2,241 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 932,998
Pageviews Today: 1,554,914Threads Today: 631Posts Today: 11,103
03:40 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Theory posted on Twitter about what happened with Flynn and Russia, Result: FLYNN FOLLOWS POSTER
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to twitter.com (secure)]

Tweet 1: What happens if @GenFlynn says, "Russians told us we were being spied on. I couldn't reveal they made us aware, due to political strategy."

Tweet 2: .@GenFlynn says, "We discussed what to do about being told that our political opposition was spying on us. Going public would have hurt."

Tweet 3: .@GenFlynn says, "Had we tried to make these claims prior to winning, we might have lost the election and never got access to prove it."

Tweet 4: .@GenFlynn says, "We decided to feed their narrative to see how far they were willing to go with violations. We colored our water."

Tweet 5: .@GenFlynn says, "We also devised a way in which Democrats would think that I was compromised, to see if they would leak protected data."

Tweet 6: .@GenFlynn asks, "you tell me? What were we supposed to do when we have Russians telling us that we're victims of a Watergate break-in?"

Tweet 7: .@GenFlynn says, "Look, we'd have gone to @FBI, but Comey presser about @HillaryClinton, & his deputy, looked politically compromised."

Tweet 8: .@GenFlynn says, "And we'd have been happy to go to DOJ, but @AGLynch was meeting with @BillClinton on tarmacs. They were ones doing it."

Then Flynn follows the poster: Considering the long tweet string I just made, which are obviously just me imagining an argument, I should note this just happened. @GenFlynn Follows you.

Interesting!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP