Users Online Now: 2,097 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,111,395
Pageviews Today: 1,855,695Threads Today: 762Posts Today: 13,339
06:08 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Atlanta I-85 Bombing-------> I CAN PROVE THE INTERSTATE WAS DESTROYED WITH EXPLOSIVES IN PERFECTLY REFERENCED AND UNDENIABLE TERMS!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Atlanta I-85 Bombing-------> I CAN PROVE THE INTERSTATE WAS DESTROYED WITH EXPLOSIVES IN PERFECTLY REFERENCED AND UNDENIABLE TERMS!

[link to imgur.com]

I can prove, without question, that the fire was set to provide a fake precedent to blow the interstate out with pre-planted explosives. There is no way out of this, the federally published fire codes and ratings undeniably prove it could not have happened any other way!

[link to imgur.com]

And the fire test rating procedure and failure rating quoted was the standard government issued ASTM E119 standard fire test. GOOD LUCK ARGUING WITH THAT, DEAR CIA, BECAUSE I NOW BELIEVE YOU DID THIS.

[link to imgur.com]

It is important to note the guidelines for the ASTM test. That is: with fire raging under the entire length of a concrete slab, the top of the concrete (the unexposed surface,) at the length of time stated, the temperature of the top of the concrete will not go above 325 farenheit. That's what? A thousand degrees below failure temp after 4 hours on the lowest grade concrete 7 inches thick, with the high grade stuff not going over that temperature at a little over 5 inches thick, with 2,000 degrees on the other side of it for two hours? And the interstate, with 24 inch thick concrete everywhere, bit the dust with about 20 minutes of feeble flame, another 20 minutes of strong flame and about 8 minutes RAGING of flame that would actually match the ASTM test? GIVE ME A BREAK, the interstate was blown NO IFS OR BUTS. Maybe Trump was questioning the 911 collapses, so they had to stage another example! All the while TRUMP HAS GOT TO KNOW THAT ASTM CODE IF HE IS IN CONSTRUCTION. Yeah, when there is an agenda magic happens!

The CNN report referenced above is here: [link to edition.cnn.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP