Users Online Now: 2,060 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,765,242
Pageviews Today: 2,595,507Threads Today: 707Posts Today: 14,718
09:08 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject NFL stars and Snoop Dogg slammed by fans for their gushing tributes of convicted killer Aaron Hernandez - who hanged himself in prison
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

NFL stars and celebrities have been blasted by fans for offering condolences and tributes to Aaron Hernandez in the hours following his death.

The 27-year-old former NFL star was found by guards hanged with a bedsheet at about 3am Wednesday inside his cell at the Souza-Baranowski Correctional Center in Shirley, Massachusetts.

He was serving a life-sentence for the murder of Odin Lloyd.

Some NFL players responded to his death with what appear to be carefully-worded messages on social media, while others have jumped to the defense of the murderer.

His former team, New England Patriots, which released him when he was arrested for killing Odin Lloyd in June 2013, said it would not be commenting on his death at this time.

Former University of Florida teammate Mike Pouncey led the tributes to Hernandez, posting an emotional message calling the tight end a 'friend and brother'.

'Through thick and thin right or wrong we never left each other's side. Today my heart hurts as I got the worse news I could have imagined. It was just a day ago we shared our last convo. I will forever miss you and love you bro. we will meet again rest easy!' Pouncey's Instagram message read.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP