Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject if you only knew the power of the dark side
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message seriously if you only knew, the dark is powerful, I see priest and holy people say that God is holy, but the true power if you look, is from the complete darkness.

look at me, I am so dark, and I generate power, so why do you not believe me, why do you keep doubting the darkness.

please do not doubt, every time you feel doubt in your heart, a fairy of darkness dies. you only hurt yourself, because the darkness would help you, but you would rather doubt it.

why do you doubt my incredible power, why do i seem so fake to you, why can i not convince you that darkness is great.

you continually run to the light, running to things like love, and joy. but why is that so good to you, why can't you be happy with a knife and blood on it and a insane black stare. why does it always have to be about love, it's not fair....

it's really not fair, i just can't stand it when you tell me about how much you love a flower.

if you go to the police, let them attest to my great power, what about the government, are they not great in their power....so why do you doubt...

im so sick of the doubting in the world, i am fully committed to darkness and yet i get no reward, nothing to show me that im on the right path.

one day i'm just going to follow the light, and love again, if somone doesn't show me some support.

no-one actually loves me but i should be loved if i am on the dark side cause it's even in movies, that i should be.

i murdered so that should be seen as powerful, that i raped and molested the kids, should be the ultimate sign of power....

by why do i feel like its not enough power. because you all are doubting the darkness and it is making me sad...

what is good wins, what if evil isn't enough....isn't someone going to support me, or do i have to turn to the go side....

tired and stress, your dark lord.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP