Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject 666, Carbon Atoms, Fingerprints and the Mark of the Beast
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message ****************************************
EDIT SEP 24, 2017

An updated version of this has been uploaded to my website...

[link to www.mostholyplace.com]

Also...

See page 9 of this thread for latest slides.

END EDIT

Oracle's Cookie posted a fascinating thread on the new movie 'Alien Covenant'…

Thread: Update Pg14 2 Trees of Genesis! Alien Covenant Ridley Scott's new Movie: Carries Message on DNA and Ark of the Covenant! Video

...and in that thread she posted several images from the film that were quite revealing.

One of them was a droplet of 'Black Goo' on top of a finger, however this was no ordinary finger.

There was a 'Mark' on it...

markofthebeast

Look carefully. Do you see it?

Now whether the filmmaker has been privy to very advanced Esoteric Knowledge, Top Secret Hybrid Programs or whether there are Familiar Spirits at work here I cannot say.

One thing is for certain... he hit the Bullseye with that one.

This is something I've been warning folks about for many years, and it's now showing up in movies.

Allow me to explain...

It is my opinion that the number 666 in the Bible is referring to the Carbon Atom...

Revelation 13:18
"Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six"

'A Man' being a reference to all of Mankind, not just one person.

Many researchers have long suspected this. After all, we are Carbon Based Lifeforms.

Carbon has:
6 Neutrons
6 Protons
6 Electrons

If this sounds too fantastical, just know that the Bible is replete with proof of this claim if One knows where to look.

For example:

In the Book of Ezekiel, God describes Israel as a 'most rebellious house'.

So when Ezekiel needed to prophecy unto them, God had to change Ezekiel's DNA to become like them which in turn gave Ezekiel a *Carbon Mark* on his forehead.

You heard that right... a CARBON 666 MARK on Ezekiel's forehead!

And in order to "Transform" Ezekiel into one of these 'Beasts' God made him swallow a Scroll, in other words, a 'Little Book' of Genetic Sequences (perhaps God's version of Black Goo).

Swallowing the Genetic Sequences altered Ezekiel's DNA, and as a consequence of this transformational process, Ezekiel's forehead turned into a Diamond...

Ezekiel 3:9 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)
"I have made your forehead like a diamond, harder than flint. Don't be afraid of them or discouraged by the look on their faces, even though they are a rebellious house"

What is a Diamond made of?

Carbon...

unclemikey-799

Another word for Carbon in the Bible is "Ashes".

Ashes are made of Carbon.

Abraham describes himself being made of Dust and Ash...

Genesis 18:27
"And Abraham answered and said, Behold now, I have taken upon me to speak unto the Lord, which am but dust and ashes"

...as well as Job...

Job 30:19
"He hath cast me into the mire, and I am become like dust and ashes"

Why are souls under the Altar? That's where the Ashes are...

Revelation 6:9
"And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held"

Don't forget "Smoke" is Carbon as well.

What does life exhale? Carbon Dioxide.

Thus when we pray, we exhale Carbon Dioxide creating smoke...

Revelation 8:4
"And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel’s hand"

Smoke coming out of the nostrils could indicate Carbon Dioxide...

Psalms 18:8
"There went up a smoke out of his nostrils, and fire out of his mouth devoured: coals were kindled by it"

Could the Smoke coming out of the Bottomless Pit be Carbon Dioxide breathed out by the creatures being birthed from within it?

Like a baby's first breath...

Revelation 9:2
"And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit"

What's that Mark on her forehead made of?

unclemikey-347

Here we see Sin written by Diamond i.e. Carbon...

Jeremiah 17:1
"The sin of Judah is written with a pen of iron, and with the point of a diamond: it is graven upon the table of their heart, and upon the horns of your altars"

Are the Horns of the Altars black with Carbon?

"Dead Man's Blood" may refer to Hydrocarbons i.e. Oil...

Revelation 16:3
"And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea"

Slime and Pitch (Tar and Asphalt) are Carbon substances...

Exodus 2:3
"And when she could not longer hide him, she took for him an ark of bulrushes, and daubed it with slime and with pitch, and put the child therein; and she laid it in the flags by the river’s brink"

Again, Scripture provides much evidence for the 666/Carbon link.

Thus, Carbon may explain why Hollywood keeps promoting this so called 'Black Goo' that seems to have a sort of Nanobot nature to it powered by Artificial Intelligence.

This Black Goo is often associated with DNA manipulation, ie... Transhumanism.

Scientists are now working on CRISPR Editing Systems that works in a similar fashion to this Black Goo which enables just about anyone, including children, to alter DNA and create their very own Life Forms.

Here is the problem...

We are all born with a unique identifier... a 'Mark of the Beast' so to speak.

This Mark is what we call Fingerprints or Palmprints and in some cases, Facial Recognition Features.

This is why Police take Fingerprints and mugshots of criminals. They identify us.

Mark in the Right Hand = Finger/Palm Prints
Mark in the Forehead = Facial Recognition/Iris Scan

No two prints are the same.

Once One modifies their DNA however, at the very least, their Fingerprints will change.

Did you catch that?

Once One modifies their DNA, their Fingerprints will change.

Meditate on that thought for a moment. Let it really sink in as to how profound this Revelation Truly is.

Now look at that Image again...

unclemikey-797

The Mark of the Beast will be none other than a new set of Fingerprints and Facial Recognition Features caused by a Transhumanist agenda that will transfer ownership of a Soul to a Corporation away from God...

unclemikey-798

God's 'Book' (DNA) will be re-written and Man will become a slave forever...

unclemikey-420

DNA will become the new currency in the Cashless Society.

666 and the Love of Money...

1 Kings 10:14
"Now the weight of gold that came to Solomon in one year was six hundred threescore and six talents of gold"

If you know anyone who is currently undergoing DNA augmentation, or is about to... tell them to make a copy of their own fingerprints and compare them as their DNA changes.

Now is the time to begin paying attention to this by keeping a close eye on the progress of these unsuspecting Fig Tree harbingers.

Their leaves are about to bloom...

Mark 13:28
"Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When her branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is near"

damned
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP