Users Online Now: 1,978 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 822,276
Pageviews Today: 1,459,695Threads Today: 488Posts Today: 10,239
02:31 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject We were warned in 1989! Sharia is the goal, Taqiyya is the method. Meet Clinton pal - Sharifa Alkhateeb
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message

Sharifa Alkhateeb - Muslim educator shares ultimate goal of Muslim education in America Ultimate objective of Muslim education in America is to make all of America Muslim

She says: “The long range process of making America muslim -ALL of America Muslim…and being very calculating about it”

Original video: [link to www.c-span.org (secure)]

She died in 2004.
[link to www.nytimes.com]

Clinton connection:

"I want to thank everyone who has worked on bringing this event together. We have had a wonderful turnout in the past. We had more people this time, so we are actually occupying two rooms here in the Old Executive Office Building. Sharifa Alkhateeb of the North American Council for Muslim Women has been largely responsible for working with the White House staff in bringing us here. As many of you may know, Sharifa was the chair of the Muslim Caucus in Beijing in 1995. And she is also a great friend to me and to my staff for many, many occasions when we call upon her for advice and counsel. And I am pleased that once again she could be so helpful, both on her own behalf and on behalf of the Council in helping us out here."

[link to clinton4.nara.gov (secure)]

Huma connection:

"Afterward, in the corridor, Sharifa greets a young friend, Huma Abedin, office manager for Hillary Rodham Clinton."

[link to www.nytimes.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP