Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Earth is Troy!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message From this thread.
Thread: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!! (Page 199)

I want to point out few more signs i found out that give away earth is troy.

Troy in greek is troia which is the number 3.

Earth=Threa/Three

In greek earth is called Gi/G which is the 3rd letter in the greek alphabet and the greek language was created based on the numbers, so in greek the name of the earth is literally 3/troia/troy.

Now i suspect the impenetrable walls of Troy to symbolize the sky/dome we all live under and the hollow trojan horse as i have decoded before symbolizes our hollow moon.

Through the troy myth/story we find out how the spaceship moon got under the dome and how it doomed this planet/plane after it got inside.

My question that makes me wonder, were our ancestors that dumb to bring the moon into the underworld/under the dome or they were blackmailed, betrayed or something like that.

I have also decoded our moon to symbolize cerberus from mythology and according to myth cerberus guards the gate to the underworld so i suspect behind the moon to be the gate/opening out of this underworld/under the dome we all live in.

Note also the moon in many movies is symbolized as a black hole stargate/gate which is another clue of the relationship of our moon and the exit of the dome.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP