Users Online Now: 1,720 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 882,863
Pageviews Today: 1,515,700Threads Today: 603Posts Today: 11,022
04:49 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Less than 48hrs before we Strike N.K ( insider )
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I'm not going to tell you guys who I am why I'm doing it or what dept I'm with for obvious reasons. What I will tell you is I'm in the " need to know ".

We are currently assessing the NK situation and we have a few options on the table. I will not disclose all of them due to national security concerns that are way too serious to have it leaked out with potential results that could change economic and diplomatic relations forever thus changing the world as we know it.

Now, the information which I'm about to release is 100% factual. It is not meant to harm, scare or cause panic. I'm simply reporting honest truth that the American people need and desire.

In early May of 2017 Intel was finally completed on silo locations with potential launch ready equipment in NK. Intel was very limited and scattered. Unfortunately NK likes using mobile launches which makes potential targets difficult to accuire.

After numberous top secret discussions our generals and other official as well as our President have agreed to do a multi nation strike which will prevent a severe retaliation from countries like China and Russia.

The Plan: disable nationwide electrical communications in Russia and China 15mins prior to NK target strikes. This would cause a large enough distration and slow down any potential lash back attacks from either of these two nations. 48hrs count down July 6th 0000 hrs.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP