Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Rapture Clock : 3:17 am = March 17, 2007
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
​About a week ago a fellow rapture watcher posted a request he had made with God. He asked God to wake him up in the middle of the night when his clock reads 2:07 am - if 2007 is the year for our rapture flight. Well, God did wake him up at exactually 2:07 am in the morning, thus confirming for him that our rapture flight will be happening in this current year 2007

Ok, Friday night as i was going to sleep, i thought about that guy's request and the Lord's answer. It seemed so simple. Only i wanted to know the month and day of our rapture, now that we know the year. So i asked God to wake me up during the night, at exactually 3:17 am if that time would reflect our rapture day on March 17, 2007. The 3 for the 3rd month of this year, and the 17 for the day

Well, our Lord did wake me up during the night. When i first woke up i thought it was already around 7am, so i laid in bed for about 2 minutes. Then i remembered what i had asked God and i turned over to look at my alarm clock. I about fell out of my bed, the clock read 3:19 am. Being that i had laid there for about 2 minutes, i figure it was at exactually 3:17 am when God woke me up. Thus confirming for me that our rapture flight will in fact be happening this coming Saturday March 17, 2007

There is 8 hours during the night of sleep, about 480 minutes. What are the odds that i just happened by chance to wake up at the one exact moment, at exactually 3:17 am ? How about 1 in a million chance. But with God, the odds are 1 in 1. So i would say the odds are in favor that it was God who woke me up at exactually 3:17 am, to answer my request that our rapture flight will happen this coming Saturday March 17, 2007 !!!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP