Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Dream: The Cube
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I post this dream not because I think it's prophetic or that it will help anyone. I post dreams here as a way of record keeping and date stamping. Some dreams may have significance in some way and I'm not sure this does, but I want to record it here:

The Cube

I dreamed my husband was putting together a system that would generate heat (the heat would be used to warm homes/buildings etc.).

I saw him putting it together mechanically and trying hard to ensure everything was not only correct, but aesthetically pleasing. He constructed it in sections behind accessible panels so if a part needed to be replaced or examined, it could be easily viewed and repaired. The panels were a flat, simple beautiful wood and opened like cupboards.

Once finished, his creation was a perfect cube that you could go inside of to access the panels. When you were inside this "mechanical room," it appeared you were in a box all completely paneled with this beautiful wood.

He wanted to show me once it was complete and brought me to a long corridor that lead to the cube. It was dark as we walked though the corridor, so we cupped our hands one over another (as if we had an imaginary ball in our hands) and quickly reversed direction of our right and left cupped hands back and forth, back and forth. When we did this, a glow of red light formed between our hands and we could see better down the corridor. The faster we moved our hands, the brighter the red glow. We were creating energy with our hands that could be seen.

The red light we were creating made an eerie glow down the corridor and as we got closer to the cube, we could see there were people inside.

The people all had long druid-like brown cloaks on with the hoods up. They were examining inside the panels. I realized they were trying to steal the technology and as we got to the entrance of the cube, they all turned and looked at us.

I looked and saw there were no faces. Just invisible forms that filled out the cloaks. They were other-worldly and I became afraid, not knowing what would happen next. They were caught, but there were many more of them than there were of us...

Then I woke up.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP