Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Real LIght
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to video.stumbleupon.com]

I wanted to post this video this morning and I feel that this will help some people understand that there is hope for everyone.

I see people coming to glp with the notion that they are something special.

I see them saying negative things against the moderators and they the response of the moderators is not what they thought they should of recieved.
The moderators are doing their jobs protecting glp from virus's, spam, and all kinds of bad things just so we all can have a place to hang out and communcicate with others around the world. I want to thank each of you moderators for doing your job and giving us this forum this sight as a place to share idea's, beliefs,news, and etc. Thanks.
I also want to say also that when someone gets upset with the moderators for what the mods puts forth as their thoughts,why should you be upset?
Each of us has our own little world that we live in. As you type your words to others on glp, you don't really know who they are or what they look like. So as you are doing your battles and putting forth negative words towards another who might not agree with what you belief or understandings, you should think about how you look to others as you use your special words that you personally spout out.

I again just posted this in hopes to let you know, we all fall short at times.
If you do take time to watch the movie, think about who you might be talking to at the other end. This person on the video has more light than most will ever understand or see. He has more truths of where the real "light" comes from than most spout about on this sight. And that light is love, and it does not matter how you box it up and sell it or package it, love stands higher than anything! The man in the video does what he does because he loves us all. He found the truth of the real light.

Blessings to all
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP