Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Free tarot readings with Fairy Tarot cards
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message i noticed some psychics giving readings here the last 24 hours or so are being inundated with requests. This thread is attempt to help spread the load.

i draw three cards for you and you ask if you need any clarification or another card on a certain issue.

the deck is Fairy Tarot by Doreen Virtue and Radleigh Valentine, illustrated by Howard David Johnson

i'll go first then i shall shuffle the deck for y'all hf

6 of spring - Wonderful news is on it's way. Smart choices that bring rewards. Success and public recognition!

#10 The Wheel - Delays are over! Sudden or unexpected good luck. A new car or travel.

7 of winter - There is a better choice. Not seeing things clearly. Running away from the truth.

ok im shuffling now, please post if you want a reading!

afro
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP