Users Online Now: 2,051 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 774,652
Pageviews Today: 1,011,596Threads Today: 258Posts Today: 3,643
08:39 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Question for Christians: A person reading Tarot cards is basically opening themselves up to demons aren't they?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have a friend who reads tarot cards for money and she seems like a very nice girl, but I can't get past the fact that she is probably allowing herself to become open conduit for demonic influence in her life.

From a Christian standpoint, tarot cards are pretty much a direct way of communicating with evil spirits isn't it? It has been tempting to hang out with her more and she has even shown some subtle romantic interest, but I can't help but feel that she will just bring me down spiritually. I took her to church before and she said that she had stopped doing the tarots, but after not seeing her for a while she started doing them again and just ended up charging more money for her readings.

I'm only asking for a Biblical, Christian perspective on this. I feel like I am being tempted into getting more attached to someone who is going to stumble my walk.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP