Users Online Now: 1,317 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 50,515
Pageviews Today: 91,784Threads Today: 44Posts Today: 473
12:51 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 Decoded! - Humans Meet Your Father/Celestial Black Goo Cannibal God!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message From this thread!
Thread: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!! (Page 203)
Get the memo, get the memo!

Holy moly holy moly holy moly!
I'm watching guardians of the galaxy vol 2 and it just showed us the same thing thast was shown in avengers and rogue one and what i decoded in alien covenant that earth is hidden from the rest universe!

Soon after they showed us earth's glass dome/blue screen sky that hides earth and from the rest universe the ruler of that planet said.

-Well, even where I reside,
out past the edge of what's known

Thread: Alien Covenant - Earth Is Hidden From The Universe! Proof And Evidence Earth Is Krypton=Hades!!!
Thread: Star Wars Rogue One - That's No Sky , It's A Dome!
 Quoting: KABOOM THE MOONS

Soon after on earth/hades planet drax/draco asks,

-What if the Sovereign come?
-There's no way for them
to know we're here.
Let's go.
(Earth=krypton=hades=hidden!)

Hahahaha the lunar boss is exposing himself subliminaly in gog vol 2.

-Wow.
You have your own planet?
-Come on.
No larger than your Earth's Moon.

His black goo spaceship looks identical to the relical soul processing moon from aeon flux!
Thread: Aeon Flux 2005, You Can't Handle The Truth!
like an eye in the sky!

In his moon spaceship they even showed the mantis/lunar queen from ender's game and how she can manipulate our feelings and thoughts.

Lunar boss/black goo hades in gog said his name to be "Ego" which means "self" in greek!

Know thy self!
cerberus
flesh

Wow in the beginning of gog vol 2 the lunar boss was shown to plant something on earth and said

-I was afraid
it wouldn't take to the soil...
but it rooted quickly.
And soon, it'll be everywhere.
All across the universe.

And later on his home planet was shown to be black goo!

Getting everywhere on earth means ecophagy and him saying all across the universe he reveals his plan for his black goo to do ecophagy on the entire universe just like it did on earth!
Thread: THE GREAT FLOOD OF GOD OR THE BLACK GOO/BLACKWATER OF SATAN?

Hahaha holy moly the lunar boss/satan in Gog vol 2 even said to be our father!

CHECK THIS THREAD MAN!
Thread: Noah 2014 Decoded! "The Line of Adam and Eve and Noah is the Line of Satan!!!!"

Satan was saying to humans in Hellraiser 1987.
Thread: Hellraiser 1987 The Pleasure Box/Prison Cube Symbolizes Our Human Body!
"-Come to Daddy!"

And we need to kill that sob like zeus did to Cronus and freed all his brothers and sisters souls he had consumed!

Next intel we get from gog vol 2 "all communications from and to outer space have been cut off on planet black goo/hades/krypton/earth!"

-I haven't been able to reach Rocket.
I'm gonna go outside,
and I'm gonna try and get a signal.

Lunar boss/hades/satan etc revealed to be also the very planet/moon he lives on!

OH MY OH MY OH MY!!!

I'M AT THE PART IN GOG VOL 2 WHERE THE BLACK GOO LUNAR BOSS/AGENT SMITH/SPIDERMAN VENOM/UNICRON REVEALS HIS PLAN TO DO ECOPHAGY/ASSIMILATE THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE!!!

-Over thousands of years...
I implanted thousands
of extensions of myself...
on thousands of worlds.
I need to fulfill
life's one true purpose...
To grow and spread...
covering all that exists...
until everything is...
Me!

AND WE LEARN HERE LIFE=LIVE=EVIL IS ANOTHER NAME THE BLACK GOO GOES BY!

IN THIS SCENE THEY ALSO SHOWED HOW ALL LIFEFORMS ON EARTH ARE FOOD FOR HIS BLACK GOO EARTH AND MOON! THEY SHOWED HOW HIS BLACK GOO PLANETS FEAST UPON THE FOOLISH LIFEFORMS THAT LIVE AND REPRODUCE ON THEM!

HOLY MOLY THEY JUST REVEALED HE EATS HIS OWN CHILDREN JUST LIKE CRONUS!!!

-The bodies...
are his children.

OH MY GOODNESS I KNEW THOSE BLUE BATTERIES AT THE BEGINNING OF GOG VOL 2 THE BIG MONSTER/KORROK/BOR GULET/SHENRON WAS CONSUMING SYMBOLIZE US AND JUST NOW THIS MOVIE REVEALED IT TO OUR FACE!

-I wanted to do this together...
but I suppose you'll have to learn
by spending the next thousand years
as a battery!

HAHAHA I'M CLOSE TO THE END IN GOG VOL 2 WHERE THE LUNAR BOSS LIKE CRONUS SUCKS THE LIFEFORCE FROM HIS SON AND HE LOOKS IDENTICAL TO DEMON CENOBITE/DADDY UNCLE FRANK/SATAN FROM HELLRAISER 1987!

PAY ATTENTION ALSO HIS HOLOGRAPHIC TENTACLES LOOK IDENTICAL TO THE BATTERY/SOUL EATER MONSTER/KORROK/BOR GULET FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE MOVIE!

HOLY MOLY THEY JUST SHOWED BLACK GOO HADES/LUNAR BOSS/SATAN IS OUR VERY BRAIN!!!

HOLY MOLY SO THIS MRI CEREBRO/CERBERUS=HADES SCAN IS THE REAL DEAL MAN!
CERBERUS

AT THE SAME INSTANCE YONDU ADVISED US NOT TO USE OUR BRAIN BUT OUR HEART IMPLYING OF THE BRAIN/FACEHUGGER/HALF LIFE HEADCRAB TO BE OUR ENEMY!

I WOULDN'T TRUST ANY PART OF THIS BLACK GOO STRAIGHT JACKET OF STINKING SMELLY FLESH THOUGH.

WOW MAN BLACK GOO HADES IS A MASTERFUL LIAR. LOOK WHAT HE SAID BEFORE HE DIED.

-You are a god.
If you kill me...
you'll be just like everybody else.

AND THE TRUTH IS WE ARE ALREADY LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE BECAUSE HE AND HIS BLACK GOO ARE ALIVE AND HAVE ASSIMILATED ALL OF US AGENT SMITH STYLE.

WE DESTROY HIS MOONS AND IF WE HAVE TO EARTH TOO KRYPTON STYLE/ENDERS GAME STYLE, WE KILL THE BLACK GOO AND THAT'S WHEN WE STOP BEING COPIES/CLONES AND WE RECOVER OUR TRUE ANCIENT IDENTITY AND RECLAIM OUR TITAN STATUS.

I USED THE WORD TITAN INSTEAD OF GOD AS EVERY TIME I HEAR THAT OVERLY USED WORD IT MAKES ME WANNA PUKE.

HOLY MOLY MAN YOU GOT TO CHECK THIS BADASS THREAD I MADE 3 YEARS AGO!
Thread: THE MOMENT MAN KILLS GOD THE GATES OF HEAVEN OPEN, HE GAINS FREEDOM FROM HELL/HADES/EARTH, HE GETS RESURRECTED, HE GETS IMMORTALITY!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP