Users Online Now: 2,167 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,069,276
Pageviews Today: 1,927,120Threads Today: 843Posts Today: 14,805
09:47 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Math Proves Life Is A Dream/Nightmare!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message First i became conscious in many dreams where everything felt as real as in actual life and i had feelings and experiences and in an intensity i never experienced while awake!

So if when we dream life can feel exactly the same as while awake and we put this into a math equation we get

x=life=feels real+limited consciousness, memory and awareness of what is really going on
y=dream=feels real+limited consciousness, memory and awareness of what is really going on

THEN
X=Y AND LIFE=DREAM!

THE MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION IS WHO PUTS US TO SLEEP!

MYTHOLOGY SAYS HYPNOS/MORPHEUS/HADES/SATAN/DEATH

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL 2 AND LIFEFORCE 1985 SAYS THE LUNAR REPTILIAN MANTIS QUEEN HAS OUR REAL SELF SLEEPING IN SUSPENDED ANIMATION IN HER MOON SHIP.

AVATAR 2009 SAYS WHILE OUR REAL SELF SLEEPS IN HER COFFINS IS WIRELESSLY CONNECTED TO THESE BODIES WE USE RIGHT NOW DREAMING HUMAN LIFE.

FROM DARKSIDERS 2

"IN MY DREAMS I AM FLESH!"

LETS KABOOM A MOON OR 2 BEFORE WE WAKE UP, MY RESEARCH SAYS WE'LL BE GLAD WE DID!

UPDATE!
HOLY MOLY DREAM=DERMA=HUMAN FLESH IN GREEK!
HOLY MOLY "IN MY DREAMS I AM FLESH" SHIT JUST GOT REAL, SHIT JUST GOT REAL!

HAHAHA OUR LANGUAGES ARE FULL WITH SECRETS MAN!!!!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP